Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My turbinates for a quilt, Part II


My sister and her husband are the soul of generosity. Really, look up that word in the dictionary, and there the two of them are. In my previous entry (see May 1, 2007)) I mentioned that Dr. Den did some work in my throat (Pillar implants) and nose (turbinates) to help my snoring issue. They are both nurturers and encouragers of everyone else in their lives - their children, their siblings, their parents, their church, their office staff, their friends. They share their time, talents, and goods freely and willingly. So it's nice to be able to do something for them. This quilt is for their audiologist's office and made from the scraps of the quilt that hangs in the Main Office.

1 comment:

Doug said...

I think you have it wrong...
It's when you get fired
"I'm sorry Bob we're going to have to
turbinate your services"

sheesh, English teachers