Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back from Missouri


I never even got my camera out! We had terrific weather - in fact, it was warmer in Lake Osage than I thought it should be. But we were there way too early for any significant color change. There were some lovely individual trees, like this picture from last year's fall Canadian cruise, and some lovely vistas but without color change. The drive to and from with long-time friend Midge Norris Hughes to visit Janet Norris Vanderveld was good. So was the week. It was fun to be an honorary Norris sister. After an October of travelling, I am thrilled to be home and looking forward to getting back into a sewing rhythm. In addition to working on assignments for the Art Quilt class, I just received a packed of T-shirts from Fran Dunn, one of the owners of the Jim Dandy in Litchfield, SC. See the September 16, 2007 entry for full reference.

No comments: