Thursday, March 5, 2009

Home from India

 
Here John and I are at the Palace of the Winds in Jaipur, India. Our travels through Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Kujaraho, Varanasi, and Kathmandu were the opportunity of a life time. We're still recovering from jet lag and trying to make sense out of all that we saw and experienced. The architecture and the colors are great inspiration for future projects. Current projects? A wall hanging from a t-shirt for fellow traveller Carolella who loaned me a camera the last few days of the trip (I'm embarrassed to tell her that my memory card was full, which I didn't discover until I got home.) And for Cynthia and Richard a lap quilt from 6 t-shirts they bought on the trip. I also have a quilted jacket on the design table. Quilter/buddy Wayne and his mother-in-law picked a terrific palatte, and I'm eager to get started on it.

Maybe I'll give myself a few more days before I get busy... Jet lag gets worse the older you get...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DONNA YOU AND JOHN LOOK GREAT IN YOUR PICTURE. YOU ESPECIALLY LOOK "HOT"! Way to go with your WW. Wow! You look like my old division teacher from high school. teee hee hee!

Donna Holt