Thursday, June 25, 2009

Laptop Bag #2


I like how this laptop bag turned out. The two different woven/quilted sides are beautiful, and there's a coordinating side/bottom panel which makes this case a nice sturdy little box. It fits my 11" x 17" laptop beautifully. The handles are sturdy and just long enough to put on my shoulder and secure the laptop against my side and under my arm. Now if there were just a zippered compartment inside the case. Perhaps the next one...

This laptop case is for Payal, Chris T's girlfriend. She's starting her 4th year of med school. She charming and personable AND she knows how to sew! The one condition with this laptop is that Payal give me feedback about this laptop case, like the length of the handles, etc.

1 comment:

Arathi Prakash said...

Wow! They are simply beautiful. I like the green one more...

How do start with weaving diagonally? I know how they are done in horizontal and vertical manner... But how do we start the weaving in a diagonal kind of weaving?