Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Grandchild #2 for Cecilia


Cecilia's daughter Dr. Megan is having her second child this month. This new baby will be a girl despite 2-year-old Sean's prediction of a little boy. Megan told me I could do whatever quilt I wanted for this new baby, and that stymied me. So I asked Cecilia to go shopping with me. She found this "Baby Genius" kit and then funded this project.

Click on the picture to see some of the details. There are both alphabet and number blocks. Sean will have a great time using this quilt to instruct his new little sibling. Stay tuned for birth details!

Niece Laura had Baby Elle Monday morning - Daddy Jim and sisters Amelia and Olive are all fine. Elle was a week overdue - Mommy Laura is a zillion times happier now.

Update:Sean's little sister Julia Rose was born Friday, August 21. Grandparents are doing well and busy falling in love all over again with Julia.

No comments: