Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Turning Corners - and 8 more bags

I've turned so many corners with my knee rehab. Yesterday I forgot - FORGOT! I tell you - to take a pain medication. And last week I actually spent 3 straight hours in the studio instead of a little 45-minute stint. After my physical therapy session today, I spoke with the director of nursing at the hospital and gave her 9 bags to distribute to my nurses and PCT's. And of course I had to give the nursing director a bag for her efforts. So now that this task has been completed, I'm feeling like I'm ready to
resume work on some projects, like Kim and Tim's Tumbling Blocks Wedding Quilt and the Mariner's Compass in blues, purples, and teals for Janet Sylkatis's 60th birthday.

These bags all have boxed bottoms and a pocket on one side. Just Mors Bags - kicked up a notch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Josie Ray said...

Wow, forgetting your pain medication is MAJOR. Congratulations. And a half. It's been a long haul, hasn't it?

Thank you for stopping by to visit me. It was a pleasure to see your name and face and thoughts once again.