Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hostess Gift

 Today I attended a shower for the fiance of my good friend Cecilia's son Rob. This shower was given by Cecilia's sister Joan, who is also Rob's godmother. For the past week I've been cranking out Mors bags - my goal is 20 to give to the nurses, receptionists, and referral staff at my doctors' office.

As I was leaving the house for this shower, I thought about what a generous act it is for an aunt to give a shower and decided that Joan's efforts should be acknowledged. These two Mors bags are made with leftover fabric from my niece Jen's wedding quilt. Aunt Oralee and I gave Jen a bridal shower, just as Joan is giving this shower. I folded these two bags together and tied them with a ribbon for Joan. It's great to have a supply of bags on hand for occasions like this!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: