Friday, December 17, 2010

Completion of the Final Christmas Commission


David graduated from York High School recently, and his mom is immensely proud of her son's involvement in Track and Field during these high school years.  So often these memory quilts are for the graduate, but not this one.  This surprise quilt is for David's mom from one of her aunts.  What a great Christmas gift!.

And what a great Christmas surprise for me - I got it done.  Thought I had until Saturday, but had to get it done for tomorrow.  While it is complete, I didn't photograph it properly, hence the two detail shots which follow this big picture.  It's sitting inside my 60" by 80" tape outline, and is 86" x 50".  There's a little sleeve on the top back so that David's mom can hang this.  Merry Christmas!




No comments: