Friday, December 31, 2010

iPad Bag

Sometimes I feel like the Goldilocks of the Quilting World.  I know I made a bag for my iPad earlier this week, but it just wasn't right.  I adapted the Jinny Beyer Envelope Purse pattern but didn't make it quite big enough.  So here is today's bag, which carries my iPad and its charging equipment securely.  The first iPad case I made (see below) will now be for the Kindle and its accessories.  (Yes, I am truly embarrassed to have both of these toys...but also happy!)

The difference in size is these two bags isn't huge, but I think it's enough to make a difference. The green bag started as a 21.5" square. This second bag was a 24" quilted square.

Here's what the bag is designed to carry.

I had intended this day as a studio clean up, but sewing has taken precedence. I have another iPad bag ready for the little bit of handwork and then the velcro and the magnets. So this year will end - happily - with the studio still a mess and thinking about posting process pictures of this envelope bag. 2010 comes to a peaceful and happy ending. And that's my wish for you and me in 2011 - peace and happiness.

No comments: