Saturday, February 5, 2011

Purse Fashion Show

This purse is finished, and I'm happy with the way it turned out.  I love the color, and I love the design.  In the second picture I'm trying to show one of the two very handy hidden pockets.  And you can see that there is a snap closure at the top of the purse.
There's just one problem. These colors - although lovely - aren't mine.  And this purse - although terrific - just isn't my style.  Hmmmm, who's color and style is this.  I think this must go to Paula.  Are you reading, Paula?  What do you think?
Here is the one Midge did, and I love these fabrics as well.  Now we have to figure out what to do next - parallel sewing on projects is something we enjoyed doing a lot.

1 comment:

Carol G said...

Two wonderful purses and how fun to be working on parallel projects with friends.