Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Demand for a Vacation

 

No, not for me. For my Husqvarna Sapphire 830!

We talked and decided that a trip to the Husqvarna Spa should be scheduled. When John and I go to some of the great parks of the West (Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion, etc) on the 20th, Husqvy and I decided that would be a good time for the mechanical Spa. But someone decided to put his foot down and leave sooner than was discussed. Today as I was winding a bobbin, Husqvy refused to go back into sewing mode. So Thursday we will head to Lombard, and one of us will begin our vacation sooner than the other.

I took Husqvy out of the sewing table and have installed my old faithful 500 Computer Husqvarna in its place. Thanks to the old faithful machine I was able to finish the second of my three sports quilts.

A lot of time in the past two weeks has been devoted to the parental move and getting them settled in to my brother's house in Lombard. How handy that he lives in the same suburb as my Husqvy's mechanic!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carol G said...

I'm envious of your Western parks trip. Is a stop at Arches near Moab in the plans? That's one of my all time favorites. I've been there twice. I love Bryce also. Last time we were there, we even caught it in a freak snowstorm!