Monday, June 20, 2011

A Play Day


There have been a couple of things I've been wanting to play with, and today was my play day! There was a charm packet of Asian fabrics from Moda, including some fish fabric. The rest is all from scraps from my QFF Wayne. He was working on this quilt and packaged up his leftovers. Somehow I talked him into giving me these, and today I joined them together. Here is a Mors bag on its way to a blogger friend in Florida, and I have enough fabric left to make a second bag. I think there are also the beginnings of a couple of mug rugs here, part of an informal swap in my Chicago Modern Quilt Guild. I'm still deciding what I want to do. What a luxury to have a day to experiment and play!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carol G said...

It's beautiful! Your blogger friend in Florida loves it already :-) You are so thoughtful.

emedoodle said...

lovely! What a fun day! :)

Z Any Mouse said...

I LOVE THE BAG!!! The curved piecing is beautiful and the colors work perfectly together.