Monday, August 22, 2011

August CMQG Meeting

I love my Chicago Modern Quilt Guild.  We do such cool things!  At this month's meeting Sue Ryan led us in making quilting postcards.  I was pretty skeptical about this.  Really.  Quilted postcards?

It was a hoot!  In 20 minutes I had completed one.  Then  I walked around the room to see what others were doing. 

Look at some of these postcards from yesterday. 





Here's the best part: these cards actually go in the mail!

Hmmm, Christmas cards... Can't wait to get a couple of projects out of the studio so I can play with these!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carol G said...

What fun and a great use for little odds and ends scraps.

emedoodle said...

Awesome post cards! I already sent mine in the mail this morning!! :) I hope my aunt loves it! :)