Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Luxury of Time

This is my 6th year of retirement.  I love this time of year.  And I love that I'm able to spend as much time in my studio as I do.


I made another iPad case out of even more leftovers from the Serenity kit.  You can see a seam down the middle of the feature fabric on the right bag. And at the urging of neighbor Pam, I'm building up my stock of various purses.  She's convinced me to take a table at her church's Art Fair.  It's only for 3     hours on the second  Sunday in
December.


The envelope bags are one I started several months ago.  I'm experimenting with a zipper to close the main part of the purse, and I have learned that iron-on velcro really needs to be sewed as well as ironed.


This week?  Perhaps a couple of Abbie's Hobos.  And I'm also working on a wallet pattern by byannie.com.




2 comments:

Carol G said...

Perfect marketing launch! I bet you sell everything you take.

Andrea @ Sew Divertimento said...

These bags are great! I think you'll have a fabulous time having a table at the Art Fair! =)