This is the back of a vest that I'm working on. You can't see the piping that separates the yoke from the bodice, but it's pretty terrific. Flush with success I decided to bind the armholes before tackling the collar. And of course I did this without reading the directions first. There's an adjustment that needs to be made to the front armholes before binding. Ay yiy yiy... So now the vest is sitting by the wallet which didn't turn out, again because I don't read directions.
And my good trusty Husqvarna Sapphire 830 is back in the shop. Frustrating, but at least I do have other machines. I'm starting to haunt eBay, with John's blessing, to look for another machine to add to the stable. Just looking so far.