Monday, October 3, 2011

Catching Up and Getting Ready


I love making Mors bags. They are practical, they are quick, and they are always appreciated. These are all for a friend who is giving them as Christmas presents to her office mates.

I've talked my Chicago Modern Quilt Guild into doing these bags for our October 23 meeting. In addition to providing the strapping for the handles, I've been going through a donated box of fabrics and preparing "kits", a very cathartic exercise for me and my studio. My QFF Wayne, the person who started me on Mors bags, is coming to the meeting as a guest and to help explain/demonstrate how simply these bags go together.

The teacher in me wants to have every step in visible demonstration. Here are set demonstrating the first two steps.

And I finished this Abbie's Hobo bag. I now have four of them ready to sell but am still deciding on a price.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MariƩ said...

I like the Hobo bag