Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bubblelabra Goodness - and other Christmas stuff

I will quilt Christmas trees, but that's the extent of my decorating interest for the Christmas season. Good thing my husband is Mr. Christmas - he decorates the house, puts up the tree, does the Christmas shopping, AND even wraps the presents.





















Our friend Richard Seidelman worked on the McDonald's advertising for years and always sent us a yearly Christmas poster. And John faithfully displays them on the side of the hallway bookcase.
 

But it gets even better. Brother-in-law Jerry Hicks created this Bubblelabra, which sits in our front window and bubbles away all day and night. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sparklesax said...

Donna! I love your Bubblelabra! I'm always on the look out for these bulbs as the strand of bubble lights was one of my most favorite things on my grandmother's massive Christmas tree. Merry Christmas!