Tuesday, February 28, 2012

In Process

One bag is complete, and four more are in process - straps, zippers, pockets, small zippered pouches to go with the totes. These are what I'm thinking of selling at an AAUW fundraiser in May. I am definitely going to use more of the home dec fabrics - they are perfect for these totes.

And I must organize the studio - it's out of control...again. Not one of the fabric cabinet doors is closed, there are project piles all over, the little box of zippers and magnets is spread out, and some things just need to be put away.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah said...

But I like your studio when it looks like this....

Carol G said...

I have decided creativity is rarely tidy. So why try?

Jen said...

What a delightful problem to have!

Z Any Mouse said...

Hahaha! I'm looking at my sewing area, which is sporting the same type of mess. The fabric I needed was at the bottom (of course), and I have several bins lying about with lids askew. I tried to blame it on the cat, but my family isn't buying it.