Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Productivity - CUBED!

I'm cleaning the studio - the last few bags are complete. This one is sparkly, isn't it? The interior is the reverse of same fabric - same print but without the shine.
This print is hard to define, but I do like how this tote turned out. The interior of this bag is a dark grey.
And as I was making zippered pouches from batik scraps, it occurred to me to make an entire scrappy batik tote. (and yes, there are still more batik scraps). The inside of this tote is a pretty batik that's perfect for this exterior. Look at the picture below!
Here's the interior of the last bag of this post. I'm starting with the inside because the outside is unusual - the next three pictures are all pictures of the same bag using a gradated fabric. The gradation is subtle, until you see the side seam of the bag.
I'm picking up the studio, and this project has been on the floor. So I packed it away with a note about the layout. And this photo is my visual cue of the layout for this Drunkard's Path.
Before I start my great niece's hot pink baby quilt, I still have some more zippered pouches to make. And my new shipment of zippers came in! Love zipit from ETSY!

2 comments:

Carol G said...

When do you sleep? Love the scrappy batik tote.

Miss Sews-it-all said...

Yeah. Donna, when do you sleep? Love those bags, especially with the matching little clutches!