Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to...

the North Seas we go! Brandon's quilt is on its way to T and F Quilting Studios, and I've got a shower present to start if there is any spare time today. We leave tonight for Copenhagen and will get on an NCL ship that goes up the coast of Norway, across to the Faroe and Shetland Islands, over to Reykjavik and then back to Denmark via Dublin. I may be leaving out a port of call. We are thrilled and happy. No sewing, no quilting, just lots of sight-seeing, reading, and perhaps a meal or two. Our stateroom is on the same level at the Fitness Center, so really - no excuses, right? Piece peace and maintain a sewing tension! 

(I can't stand to do a pictureless post, so here are two projects from my fellow CMQG's retreat work.  The top is Debbie P's - love the color and the design.  The bottom is Beth's batik quilt in process.  I hope they both know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...)

No comments: