10. I'm thinking of taking my third walk of the day.
9. I decide to do a process post of the coaster set I just finished. Hexagons, like baby bibs, are not the way I roll.
8. My eyes keep averting "Winter" on the design wall.
7. I go through my thread cabinet to see which colors I am missing. And see? I am missing some!
6. I decided I need to alphabetize by author the 9 books on the stairs that I've been meaning to read.
5. I'm actually thinking of reorganizing my own fabrics, something I usually pay one of the kids to do.
4. These new little clips I got? Fabulous. And certainly worthy of a blog entry... Maybe I should do that right now...
3. I try to find my list of UFO's - perhaps today is the day to get busy on one of them.
2. I am thinking about the ingredients in my baking cabinet, even though it's much too hot to even think of turning the oven on.
These coasters are for Sue and Larry, a couple from Wisconsin that we travelled to Morocco with. Our day on camels at the edge of the Sahara involved a regret that Sue helped me get over.
But seriously, I'm putting everything away for now. Except Winter...