Sunday, July 7, 2013

Top 10 Signs of Procrastination

10.  I'm thinking of taking my third walk of the day.


















9. I decide to do a process post of the coaster set I just finished. Hexagons, like baby bibs, are not the way I roll.
8. My eyes keep averting "Winter" on the design wall.
7. I go through my thread cabinet to see which colors I am missing.  And see?  I am missing some!


















6. I decided I need to alphabetize by author the 9 books on the stairs that I've been meaning to read.
5. I'm actually thinking of reorganizing my own fabrics, something I usually pay one of the kids to do.



4.  These new little clips I got?  Fabulous.  And certainly worthy of a blog entry...  Maybe I should do that right now...














3.  I try to find my list of UFO's - perhaps today is the day to get busy on one of them.
2.  I am thinking about the ingredients in my baking cabinet, even though it's much too hot to even think of turning the oven on.
And the top reason why I know I'm procrastinating:  1.  I think I need to do a table runner or some placemats to match these six coasters. 

These coasters are for Sue and Larry, a couple from Wisconsin that we travelled to Morocco with.  Our day on camels at the edge of the Sahara involved a regret that Sue helped me get over. 

But seriously, I'm putting everything away for now.  Except Winter...

2 comments:

Jen said...

My list usually begins with reading blogs... so... I'm procrastinating with you! I've got fabrics all laid out to be cut, and just can't get started! But what you have accomplished is really beautiful!

Carol G said...

Thanks for the giggles. Very cute post!