Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Just catching my breath...

All deadlines have been met, my hand project is coming along ever-so-slowly, and I'm getting ready to dive into that big pile of Pepper Cory shot cottons. So in this wonderful breathing space, I've been doing little things. Like these zippered pouches.  And then I found this little free down for a Reversible Box Tote by veryshannon.com.  It's deep, it stands alone (especially with Soft and Stable in it), and is perfect for keeping my new car - Tuxedo Black 2013 Ford C-Max - organized. 
And occasionally I whittle away at my stack of batiks by making some unlined Mors bags.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I just downloaded that tote pattern last night and laid out some fabric to make one! Guess I'd better get on that! Yours looks very nice. I like all of the little pouches, too.