Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Cute Bag - and New Eyes

Lynn, who does my cosmetic tattooing, saw my Cute Bag by Wonder Woman and requested one in black and brown. The design is made for three fabrics, but the two  worked out just fine. The appeal of this bag?  Pockets on both sides, zippered pockets on both sides, and a middle pocket with a terrific magnet at the top as well as little pockets on the inside.  The only downside to this pattern is that there are a lot of thicknesses , and I must use my mechanical machine to get through all the layers. 
Lynn also liked the little zip insert I made for my Cute Bag, one that holds credit cards and cash and has a little pocket on one side for something like a Starbucks card and a bigger pocket on the other side for perhaps cash. So I made her one of those. As I have greyed, my eyebrows and eyes have disappeared. Lynn's cosmetic pigmentation technique lets me find myself in a mirror.
And now? Back to a new baby quilt. The grandmother-to-be selected and bought the fabrics. I think I have finally decided what I want to do. Stay tuned!

No comments: