Sunday, November 23, 2014

Little Wallet Goodness


Let's be clear. This isn't a wallet to carry every card and all the cash you have. This wallet will hold a bit of paper money, a couple of coins, a credit card or two, and a driver's license. And it's pretty darn cute. Despite Thanksgiving and travel preparations, my goal for tomorrow is to go to the Chicago Modern Quilt Guild western suburban sew-in in Elmhurst and make some of these little wallets in colors other than red and black! The pattern is Wonder Wallet by Lazy Girl.

3 comments:

Mary Colter said...

Very nice!

Beeshebags said...

I've been blog hopping (via google images, not an official blog hop!) this morning, and after seeing a few bags, purse and wallet posts on peoples blogs and I was thinking to myself....I haven't seen anyone make any Wonder Wallets for a couple of years (they were ALL the rage amongst my peers a couple of years or so ago) and Voila, I find your post about them haha Well done...maybe I'll dig out my pattern in the new year and make some up....they make for quick gifts.

Hugs
Nomes

Z Any Mouse said...

Love those little wallets! I have a couple gift cards to give the girlfriends of my sons, and something like this would be perfect to slip them into.