Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Get Crabby When I Don't Sew


There.  I've said it.  I am not saying it's right or wrong:  it just is.  John's had a complication with his second cataract - we are hoping that tomorrow's procedure will correct the issue.  So, John does everything in the house.  And when he's unable to, I have to do all these things.  And I'm exhausted.  I can sew or I can take care of the food and house.  Clearly I cannot do both.   John really does do it all.  Meanwhile, I sew in little bits and snatches, which just isn't enough.  And do you believe we ran out of the little cloth Mors bags.  So I have found my too ugly to live batik pile and am making several of those.  They are simple - just haven't been able to get to them.  Meanwhile, I dream of the projects that I want to do and projects that I must do.


See?  Too ugly to live
But perfect  to keep in the car or back pocket for those little trips to Walgreen's and Trader Joe's
Shades of Grey for an October Wedding

These Marcia Derse fabrics are out - perhaps for another October wedding present

No comments: