Thursday, October 15, 2015

Projects: Too Much!

 
a 12" x 12" paper-pieced block from Amy Garro's Paper Pieced Modern
Projects - oh, do I ever have a list of projects.  What is worse - not having enough to do or having too much to do.  Not having enough fabric or having too much fabric?  Clearly, I fall into the "too much" category.  But I am pretty happy about this glut of things I have on hand and want to do.  It's like I'm getting my sewing mojo back.

This is the suggested layout for these beautiful blocks.


This is the preparation for the paper-pieced blocks

These Doe kitted fabrics for a Trail Tote were just too reasonable to pass up.

Same with these fabrics for a Cargo Duffle.

Same with this kit of Jinny Beyer RJR fabrics.  I made one of these totes years ago, and now I want to do one with Soft and Stable as the foundation!
Don't even get me started on what I want to do with this fabric (yes, I have made one bag from this fabric already - what's your point?)
This is a quilt backing.  Quilt front still to be determined...
Maybe from these fabrics.  Just not sure...
Compression hose do make fabulous thread catchers.  Seriously, these threads won't come off, even with masking tape.

2 comments:

Z Any Mouse said...

Hahaha, love the new thread catchers! I'm glad to see that you are feeling better and are producing a lot of beautiful work. Love, love the progress on your Amy Garro quilt. She makes lovely, modern designs.

Jennifer Lowe said...

Donna, I told myself at the start of 2015 that I couldn't start any new projects until I finish all of the projects that are already underway. I have pretty much stuck to that and I still have most of those projects waiting to be finished. GAH! Maybe 2016 is the year?!