One of my teens mentioned that all of his library shirts are getting put into a quilt as part of his graduation gift and I was surprised at how sad that made me. I mean, I love quilts (obviously) but I am really sad that this line has been drawn in the sand. Like the things on the shirt are things he doesn't do any more and those shirts represent a past time in his life. But I am glad that his time at the library has been important to him.
1 comment:
One of my teens mentioned that all of his library shirts are getting put into a quilt as part of his graduation gift and I was surprised at how sad that made me. I mean, I love quilts (obviously) but I am really sad that this line has been drawn in the sand. Like the things on the shirt are things he doesn't do any more and those shirts represent a past time in his life. But I am glad that his time at the library has been important to him.
Post a Comment