There. I've said it. I am not saying it's right or wrong: it just is. John's had a complication with his second cataract - we are hoping that tomorrow's procedure will correct the issue. So, John does everything in the house. And when he's unable to, I have to do all these things. And I'm exhausted. I can sew or I can take care of the food and house. Clearly I cannot do both. John really does do it all. Meanwhile, I sew in little bits and snatches, which just isn't enough. And do you believe we ran out of the little cloth Mors bags. So I have found my too ugly to live batik pile and am making several of those. They are simple - just haven't been able to get to them. Meanwhile, I dream of the projects that I want to do and projects that I must do.
| See? Too ugly to live |
| But perfect to keep in the car or back pocket for those little trips to Walgreen's and Trader Joe's |
| Shades of Grey for an October Wedding |
| These Marcia Derse fabrics are out - perhaps for another October wedding present |
No comments:
Post a Comment