This Medallion Quilt-A-Long #chicagomqgmedallion project is coming along, slowly. But the last border is borthering me. Sue R #fishy_quilt and Iris J #rojoquilts made suggestions on Instagram about doing something relating back to the center block, especially in these corners. I found just enough of the center fabric - almost - and will now think about doing something similar . So glad they chimed in! At QuiltCon 2013 Heather Grant gave a wonderful talk about the development of the modern quilting movement. One bit of technology - the affordable digital camera - has allowed quilters all over the world to connect. And locally? I can put a picture up on Instagram and get almost immediate feedback from various sources. Quite remarkable. And most useful. Love that instant gratification!
And while I ponder what I want to do, I will continue to slowly pack, get the studio ready for carpet cleaning, and get ready to leave tomorrow. Back on the 28th, our 34th wedding anniversary!
1 comment:
I want to add my two cents - try substituting a black border for that last light one - it will look more like the center block - ;))
Post a Comment