 |
| There's a zippered pocket on the front of the bag. |
 |
| Each outer side has a pocket. |
 |
| The bag zips shut. |
 |
| Inside there are 2 zippered pockets and 2 side pockets. |
|
|
This Sloan Travel Bag is not an easy pattern. But when the steps are broken down and taken one at a time, the end result is beautiful and pragmatic. I have used the one I made myself on a half-dozen overseas trips - it's the ideal carry-on. My friend Jenny has this bag now. I was secretly hoping it might be too bright for her. But she loves it.
Finishing the Sloan means I can now start Molly's quilt - this is what I have after two hours. Right now it's just a matter of making the blocks. Layout will come much later.
No comments:
Post a Comment