What an odd year. 2020 and 2021 have run together into one odd blur, mostly defined by Covid and broken bones. Its good to end the year on a positive note, this time with Mors bags. A guildster needs bags for a charity project, and I've made up these two, with fabric she gave me, to see if these are what she wants. I sometimes forget how satisfying these Mors bags are to make. Want to make one? Go to
morsbags.com - directions are there. Another quick and satisfying project is bowl cozies. We use ours all the time. The one below is for me. The black and white fabric is from New Zealand, and all the designs are Maori.
But my main focus of December has been purses for
Sew Powerful. I wanted to make 31, but stopped at 25 and got them in the mail. This year I did a total of 101, which isn't bad considering the turmoil of the big move.
No comments:
Post a Comment