These are all recently-finished quilt tops. And I want to hand quilt each of them. But it’s getting warm - not the time of the year to be sitting under quilts as I stitch.
This old yellow and black top is odd. I like it, but I’m not sure who else will. I’m thinking grandson Sam is ready for a new quilt. Maybe he’ll like it.
This quilt features a lot of Seth Apter fabrics. And i love this pattern. There’s enough of the background fabric to back it with. But I’m not sure. Tbd…
I’m actually thinking of machine-quilting this one - it lends itself to straight-line quilting, With the imminent arrival of the double brood of cicadas combined with where we live - in the middle of an established tree haven - I think it’s going to be an indoor summer. Maybe I can quilt these after all!


No comments:
Post a Comment