Grandchildren Natalie and Brandon did their first quilt workshop with me. Their projects involved quilting 9" blocks. Natalie chose greens for one side and yellow/golds for the other. Natalie did all the quilting - I just assembled her 48 blocks reversible-style. While I was doing that, Natalie pieced a sample quilt top, quilted it, and then finished the edges with a zigzag stitch. These past three days involved some invaluable skills: ironing, handling a sewing machine, and
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Natalie Rocks!
Grandchildren Natalie and Brandon did their first quilt workshop with me. Their projects involved quilting 9" blocks. Natalie chose greens for one side and yellow/golds for the other. Natalie did all the quilting - I just assembled her 48 blocks reversible-style. While I was doing that, Natalie pieced a sample quilt top, quilted it, and then finished the edges with a zigzag stitch. These past three days involved some invaluable skills: ironing, handling a sewing machine, and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I need to know this reversible thing!
Sounds like great fun and great memories for all!
Very cool...
Post a Comment