As I was leaving the house for this shower, I thought about what a generous act it is for an aunt to give a shower and decided that Joan's efforts should be acknowledged. These two Mors bags are made with leftover fabric from my niece Jen's wedding quilt. Aunt Oralee and I gave Jen a bridal shower, just as Joan is giving this shower. I folded these two bags together and tied them with a ribbon for Joan. It's great to have a supply of bags on hand for occasions like this!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Hostess Gift
As I was leaving the house for this shower, I thought about what a generous act it is for an aunt to give a shower and decided that Joan's efforts should be acknowledged. These two Mors bags are made with leftover fabric from my niece Jen's wedding quilt. Aunt Oralee and I gave Jen a bridal shower, just as Joan is giving this shower. I folded these two bags together and tied them with a ribbon for Joan. It's great to have a supply of bags on hand for occasions like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment