June 2016 five of my Chicago guildsters and I went to Ann Arbor MI for Glampalot. You might remember that I went to
Camp Stitchalot November 2014. Glampalot was Stitchalot on steroids. We had 6 teachers, 6 sessions, and started various parts of what could be a row quilt.
Here's the blog entry I wrote shortly after the weekend. Once I got home, I worked a bit on these parts.
 |
| Here's what I had by mid-June 2016 |
 |
| Mid-July 2016 |
 |
| Mid-August 2016 |
And then I put this project away. I wasn't happy with the row-by-row arrangement. And my color choices seem garish. I wanted some sort of unity or story, and nothing seemed right.
But I don't like seeing something not be used. So this past week, spurred on by my Chicago Modern Quilt Guild's November topic of UnFinished Objects, I got this project out.
 |
| I tried to break up the rows. |
This quilt top is now 70" x 87." I don't love it, but somebody will. It's ready for quilting, but I think I'll try to tackle one more UFO...
 |
| Like the Medallion quilt... |
1 comment:
internet bags replica ysl Continued visit the website click resources look at these guys
Post a Comment