Speaking of which, here's a little zippered pouch made from cork. It's not lined and went together in less than 30 minutes. I think I like it. I need to play with it more. Under it is a little zip pouch made from the lining of a bag I tried to make with cork. Between the cork and the Soft and Stable, it just didn't work. And it's one of my favorite patterns - the Hey Mercedes bag by Sara Lawson. Ive made is several times - look here. As I deconstructed it, it dawned on me that the lining zip pockets could make a nice little pouch. And it did!
The last item on my checklist was to reorganize the studio and put things away so that I can devote July to Sew Powerful purses, the menstrual hygiene education program in Zambia. I'm pleased - and luckily this horribly hot weather has helped - to say that I've gotten started. My goal is to do 20 purses in July. So far it's just Jury Duty and a couple of doctor appointments on the schedule. The picture above shows all the parts necessary for just 2 purses - this pattern isn't an easy one. But this project is so worthwhile. Below are 7 purses already finished and just waiting to be mailed. Look out, July!
4 comments:
find more information replica designer bags see this page replica gucci other buy replica bags
you can check here Dolabuy Hermes useful link Dolabuy Bottega Veneta page louis vuitton replica
q4o52l2b48 y0y87q1p62 y0m41t3h76 j7t48i5t96 x9z97y7o74 f6f28g7i73
high quality designer replica p64 b1l65v3r50 replica designer bags z02 m1u64q9q56 designer replica luggage v34 d7j55q4w33
Post a Comment