| A Sloan Travel bag in process for a friend's mid-August birthday |
| The Sloan is my favorite travel bag. Here is mine - well-used and holding up very well. |
| These 5" charms will also be a Sloan travel bag. This one has no deadline - I just like touching these fabrics. |
| Here are the last two "period purses" from July. |
| And the design wall with the 7 from last winter and the 23 from July. |
| Most of the purses are packed away in the duffel. And now the design wall can feature the twenty 15" scrap blocks that are being hand-quilted. The ones up are complete and ready for joining. |
1 comment:
Hi Donna, it's been a moment but I've been checking out your gallery. I love the key chain designs and that door prize T-shirt bag John requested is awesome!
You've been quite the busy bee. Take care and tell John hello.
Post a Comment