Here are the leftovers from the Jinny Beyer Tote and the recently-completed jacket. I left my feet in for scale. I also got out all my scraps of a Kona, maybe snow. Not sure. Hoping I don't run out.
And here's what I've started to do with them:
And it has morphed into this. The upper right corner is complete.
Meanwhile, I have had this Kona navy and the low-volume train schedule print. I thought I was going to do a two-color quilt, but I couldn't find a design that grabbed me. Fellow Guildster Amy made a quilt for her son using the pattern Shuttle by Heather Akerberg @gladhand_sews. At the same time I saw this quilt of Amy's I found a fabulous blue grunge. So #Shuttle is next up. The pattern follows these fabrics.

And the last project in my queue involves the leftover fabrics from e bond's Glyph collection. I made one quilt from these and love it. And somehow these fabrics have to be honored and used. The pattern is in the upper right of these fabrics.
I'm excited by all three of these! Geek out much?





No comments:
Post a Comment