100 Day projects are common in QuiltWorld. The last time I participated was led by the Canadian Quilters Association. Daily a 6-inch quilt block would be posted, and daily I would make it. Here’s what I did in those 100 days. And I bartered this quilt away to a tradesman whose wife loves black and white,
Despite doing so many scrap projects, my scraps still have scraps. I have so many black, white, grey fabrics. So my project will be to use up these fabulous scraps. But I’m not working a day at a time - I’m working in chunks of time. Here’s what I have so far - and this is like day 35.
There are 4 blocks above, each 24” x 24” made up of one big nine path surrounds by 12 6” nine patches. I have 5 more 12 x 12 blocks and need to make 60 6” nine patches. And so far I have 20 complete. The finished quilt will be 75” x 75”. But I am putting this away for a bit and using my design wall to get back to the David Own Hastings workshop I took last month. Let the play day begin!


No comments:
Post a Comment