What will come out of this trip to Morocco in my studio? I don't know. I still have things rolling around in my head from Kenya and Japan. But here's what caught my eye on this trip.
| Stone Floor at Volubilis |
| Mosaic Marble Floor Tiles |
| Mosaic Tile Floor |
| Cedarwood Ceiling Work |
| Ancient library, courtesy of Atlas Studios |
| Arch perspective |
| More arches |
| Rudimentary Roofing |
| Notre Dame in Casablanca |
| by Louardiri |
| by Nabili |
5 comments:
Wonderful inspiration photos for your idea notebook! I am in love with the Louardiri
So much to choose from! I also love taking pix of the arches hallways....that would be a great quilt to do in perspective. Did you buy any fabs there?
Everything looks so amazing! I am sure you will find this popping up in your work in unexpected ways for a long time to come.
Ooh! I love these ideas! :)
such lovely, inspiring textures!
Post a Comment