Let's be clear. This isn't a wallet to carry every card and all the cash you have. This wallet will hold a bit of paper money, a couple of coins, a credit card or two, and a driver's license. And it's pretty darn cute. Despite Thanksgiving and travel preparations, my goal for tomorrow is to go to the
Chicago Modern Quilt Guild western suburban sew-in in Elmhurst and make some of these little wallets in colors other than red and black! The pattern is
Wonder Wallet by Lazy Girl.
3 comments:
Very nice!
I've been blog hopping (via google images, not an official blog hop!) this morning, and after seeing a few bags, purse and wallet posts on peoples blogs and I was thinking to myself....I haven't seen anyone make any Wonder Wallets for a couple of years (they were ALL the rage amongst my peers a couple of years or so ago) and Voila, I find your post about them haha Well done...maybe I'll dig out my pattern in the new year and make some up....they make for quick gifts.
Hugs
Nomes
Love those little wallets! I have a couple gift cards to give the girlfriends of my sons, and something like this would be perfect to slip them into.
Post a Comment