And what a great pattern! Despite this pattern being traditional, I do label this quilt "modern" because it represents an economy of time and an economy of fabric and yet still yields a great design punch. And best of all? This quilt is usable and so soft. The second fabric in the binding is Maker by AGF. I'm totally impressed with how I managed to get the words like "Create" and I Make Stuff" and "Handmade" to line up so nicely - just a happy coincidence. I started this quilt last Saturday, and I finished it yesterday. Very satisfying. Very very satisfying.
| The backing is from Zen Chic with an added strip of a favorite AGF leftover. |
1 comment:
website link p5b69k2w68 replica designer backpacks replica bags us look at more info v4a33x1v77 louis vuitton replica replica bags from turkey Learn More Here b5f12c0u18 7a replica bags wholesale replica bags high quality
Post a Comment