Cutting mats are hard to transport, just because of their size. And I have broken two rulers. Going to sew-ins, retreats, and workshops has just become a lot easier with this ready-to-go bag in which all items are secure. One of the interior pockets has my spare rotary cutter and even an extra blade. The last adaptation I made to this bag was to use Soft and Stable byannie.com for the tote straps. This batting provides a nice stability that a bag of this size needs.
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Cutting Mat Bag
Cutting mats are hard to transport, just because of their size. And I have broken two rulers. Going to sew-ins, retreats, and workshops has just become a lot easier with this ready-to-go bag in which all items are secure. One of the interior pockets has my spare rotary cutter and even an extra blade. The last adaptation I made to this bag was to use Soft and Stable byannie.com for the tote straps. This batting provides a nice stability that a bag of this size needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would love a bag like this. Did you make templates? Do you know if I can still get the pattern from the magazine? You're really talented to make those alterations.
Ellen, I tried to email you but you have no e-address listed. Please contact me at donna@moquilt.com and we'll talk about this. Or else google Cutting Mat Bag. Several things come up!
Donna, Can you please email the pattern to me at mjones@armadahoffler.com? Thanks.
I just bought this pattern at The Quilting Company as a digital download.
https://www.quiltingcompany.com/store/easy-quilts-summer-2008-digital-issue
I would love to make it like yours, though. Could you tell me how you did your bag?
I'm going to my first class in January and would like to make this bag.
Post a Comment