At our last
Chicago Modern Quilt Guild retreat in Racine, buddy
Ebony Love gave me a special zipper. It's purple with black and white teeth. Wow! I love it! What an great reason to make a new
Aeroplane Bag. Sara L has asked if I will do both the larger and smaller Aeroplanes for her in her new line of
Jungle Fabrics for Quilt Market in May. But I have always had a bit of trouble with the zipper on this bag. So my goal is to get this bag all ready - black bottom, black-white stripe body, purple handles, grey lining, and two fabulous purple fat quarters (incidentally, from Ebony as well) for the pockets. When Sara says my two kits are ready, I will drive to her house on the North Side and get a zipper lesson from the master. Meanwhile, here are the new arrangements on the design wall:
 |
| Neutral blocks - I love this |
 |
| Higher volume (and I don't like this as well...) |
|
2 comments:
I like the random from the other day. Maybe there are just a few colors you need to leave out to be satisfied.
And when you learn how to do the zipper let me know, I might make the bag again.
Wow, if YOU have trouble with this zipper, it must be a challenge. I loved seeing everyone's bags from the workshop, though! So inspiring!
Post a Comment