This is an ideal time to clean the studio - we're leaving town Friday, my good machine is still at the spa, the lessons with the kids wrap up tomorrow, my graduation quilts are completed. But could I clean? No. I had to use up the scraps from the last few projects. The bag on the left - the scraps were foundation pieced onto leftover Warm N Natural batting, and the bottom is boxed. The bag on the right is just a plain old Mors bag. Now that these scraps have been used, perhaps tomorrow I can actually vacuum.


3 comments:
hehe. Scraps keep me from cleaning my sewing room too. But i'm almost to the point where I HAVE to pack it all up for the move. I'm trying to avoid it though... It might be the last to get done.
I think you need an Etsy store! I really like the one you made with the baby quilt scraps.
I love them both!
Post a Comment