My friend Nancy is on her way to Telluride where her grandson is getting married. After the wedding all guests will walk a path to a gondola which will take them to the top of the mountain, where the reception will be. And guests have been told to bring comfortable shoes for this walk. I asked Nancy if she had an appropriate bag to carry her shoes, and she didn't. So we matched this fabric to her outfit, and I made a Mors Bag.
Nancy is a small woman and this bag is only for her shoes, although I did insert a little interior pocket in the lining, just big enough for Kleenex and lipstick.
My husband met Nancy a few summers ago at a garden party. Later John referred to her as Nancy with the Pretty Feet. And so she remains.

1 comment:
By the title of this post I was sure you were talking about my favorite sewing machine. Nancy... she has lots of pretty feet too (and tension issues at the moment - she's fickle these days)! lol. Lovely bag!
Post a Comment